Tuesday, September 1, 2015

MY BROTHERS AND MY SISTERS (NUR SYAHIRA IZATY BT ABU HASSAN)

My brothers and my sisters (NUR SYAHIRA IZATY BT ABU HASSAN)

I have three siblings which is a sister and a brother.I am the youngest children in my family.My elders sister is 26 years old and my brothers is 21.My sister married to a man who is from Kedah too and they have been married for a year.She works as agriculture officers at Lembaga Pertubuhan Peladang (LPP) in Kulim Kedah after she ended her education at Institut Pertanian Ayer Hitam Johor.She is a well mannered and responsibe sister and daughter.This is because she always care about my parents and me.She able to face the difficulties alone to make sure that me and my parents are happy.I was very grateful to has her as my sister since she always took care of me when i was kid.Sometimes she will scold my brother if he were bullying me and she will not let my friends took advantages from me since I was a little kid.She married to a kindhearted man that is so care about my parent and me since he does not have a sister.They like to bring me anywhere that I was eager to go.I am very respect to them because they can provide a quality time together with my parent and his parent.Let me tell about my brother a little bit.He is 21 years old this year.He work as a policeman in Pulau Pinang Airports.Eventhough he like to bully me when I was a little kid but I love him very much as he always protected me from any harm or danger because he only has a youngest sister which is me.When I was small I like to play with him as our ages is not too far compare to my sister.When we are played  a game,he always give in to make me happy because if not I will confide and sulk to my mother.There is one incident that happened that make me very miss the moment which is when I was 7 years old.My brother ride me on the bicycle to take a clear air in the evening,suddenly he accidentally struck a small stone at the roadside and the bicycle are fall and  I was lying on the ground and my knees is bleeding.I cry loudly and without care about his pain,he carried me back to house.Even my mother are scolding him but he does not care about his wound and my mother`s lectures he keep clean my wound and he said sorry for a million times.That make me feel that he loves me very much as his sister. Those are the sweet memories that I will never go through it again.I will miss all the moment with them. Today I am 18 and I was studied in Kuantan Pahang which are far away from my parent and my brother and my sister.Sometimes I feel miss them I will look at their pictures and always keep in touch with them.I remembered when they first send me at college,they hope I can be a what I want one day and I will not forget where I came from.I will always bear in mind all their advices and study well to achieve my dreams.I hope one day I will fulfill my parent and my siblings wish and desire  as long as my family happy and proud of myself.









No comments:

Post a Comment