Wednesday, September 30, 2015

MY PET (NUR SYAHIRA IZATY BT ABU HASSAN)

Everyone in the world surely has own a pet.Pet can be any tame animals such as cats, rabbit,bird and hamster.I have a fluffy cat as my pet since I was in primary school.I am sure that majority people in the world love cats very much because of their pampered and gentle.
I called my pet is Miu.It has black  and very fluffy fur.I found Miu when I was 7 years old.When I had came back from school.I heard Miu screaming in the nearest drain.

I immediately went to the drain located at the backyard of my house and found a cat that fully wet.I quickly grab the cat in the drain and brought into my house.I show it to my parent and wish to make it as my pet.From that day,I love to play with Miu everyday when I going back to school.

Miu also can catch rats faster.When Miu saw rat its chase the rat.That why there is no rat in my house.
Everyday I give Miu drink milk and friskies because I want to see Miu grow faster.One day when my family and I went back to hometown for a week,we forgot to give Miu  to my aunt.When we are going home Miu was missing and my house is in a mess.We are shocked to see what happened to my cat.
After about two week,Miu are still not going back to my house.I was very sad and moody because I cannot spend time with Miu anymore because of our offense and negligence to Miu.I hope I can still meet Miu and play with it.Untill now I still not find Miu.From that day I never find any pet to replace Miu baceuse I love Miu very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment