Wednesday, September 23, 2015

My Best Friend by Ainaa Shafirah Mustakim ( PTM150709858 )


        Do you have a true best friend? “Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never ever the same”. Almost everyone has one, and almost everyone is one. There is something abaout best friend that cannot be duplicated. Everyone has their own definition of what their own best friend is like and what an impact he or she has made in their life.

       Best friend are friend who are closest to us and will be with us when we are happy or sad. Best friend consisting of a dear friend or a group of friends. However, best friend usually someone we trust to take care of our secret and respect us. We must choose best friend that we can take them as our examples, so our exposure to promiscuity in order to maintain our dignity. Best friend are very important in our lives because at least we have a place to express feelings of sadness or joy. We also need to honor our best friend to keep her feelings from all angles. Often, we get best friend when we were in college because there we will be able to know them and understand them indefinitely.Through thick and thin, a best friend supports you and helps you through tough times. A best friend does not back away from you when you think you have lost it. She probably knows you better than anyone you can think of, definitely better than your parents, and sometimes better than you know yourself. She has seen you at your worst, and helped you be your best. A best friend is not afraid to tell you the truth, even if it is something that you do not want to hear.

       Sofea is truly my best friend. She is always there for me. She know everything about me and even my secrets. I cannot keep anything from her. She is the person who will help me when I am down, turn my frown upside-down, and I feel better about myself. I cannot imagine any better of a friend. Sofea and I always together, no matter where we are. We go to places like mall and cinema. Together we go most everywhere. We always go shopping together and she helps me pick out what and what not to buy. We also help each other with schoolwork, family and friends problems. She helps me through my toughest times, and is there for my best times.

        It is hard to find a friend like that. You may just have best friend that you count on sometimes, but to be dependable on a person and knowing they will be there for you, it is hard to find someone like that. Without her, I would not be as happy as I am now. We have so many inside jokes that nobody would understand unless they were there, or if they were just us. Not everyone gets our stupid jokes, and they might think that there is immature and childish, but together we make them funny and get a good laugh out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment