Thursday, September 3, 2015

brothers or sisters (siti nur syafika )

      Assalamualaikum and hello i bid to everyone. Tonight I want to share with you about brothers and sisters. They also well known as siblings. As we all know ,eighthy percent of us have brothers or sisters. Siblings are like friend but they are permanent. Siblings are people who take care of each others. I have siblings. They are mohd rahimin and mohd rashidie. I love them so much. Without them my life is nothing. Both of them have their own characteristic. To me , to handle this two boy ,everyone need to have the higher patient in ourself. Can everybody of you guess who their sister,of course the answer is me. Well as an older daughter in family. All of the responsibility are on me. so that, I have to be tough. Brothers and sisters totally brings happiness to the family. Let me give some example. Usually , doing such things like picnic , swimming, can foster our relationship  more. Through these activities, we can share together our problems , stories and others. Plus ,it also encourage us to be caring loving person in life . I believe that even though brothers or sisters constantly argue but there is a bond leadership, love and friendship.

       There are a lot of qualities between a brothers and sisters relationship. They help each other , love each other and worry for each other. It is because they carry the same blood. They have so much love between them. Sibling friendship  are important because our siblings have been in our lives since the beginning of our lives. A nice fact my grandma told me was that siblings relationship last the longest in a human’s life. For the rest of my life, I love my brothers and sisters. They are everything to me . 

No comments:

Post a Comment