Wednesday, September 30, 2015

IF I AM A SUPERHERO (NUR SYAHIRA IZATY BT ABU HASSAN)

if I were a superhero, I will help people whether young or old. Besides, if I were a superhero I might be able to give a contribution to society and the state. I will build a lot of bridges and flyovers around the world to the problem of traffic congestion. This will make it easier for all people of the earth to live life smoothly. Apart from that I would create an application where all people can use these applications throughout their lives. The application is an application that can show the way to go anywhere without the need for network internet. As we know not everyone in the world has the ability to have an expensive phone and internet book. as a superhero should I attach great importance to comfort everyone whether they are enabled or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment