Monday, September 7, 2015

My Best Friends Noor Irda Fatin Binti Jamil






       The name of my best friend is the Dekda. she is my best friend and I care a lot. This girl I behave well and help always. I met him in the third degree and a good friend. she is my true friend because he understands me well and cares for my every need. I really like him. I never seem to have any friends before. girl came to my house and I also went to his house. We honor our parents very much and like our friendship. the girl is so important to me and I do not want to lose. Every time I get not present in class, She helped me in doing all the housework that live and work on the class.

She is more similar to me in many respects. She never argued with me and explain my good anything that I was stuck. She is a girl who is open-minded and never feel bad for my evil. She was very entertaining in nature and made me laugh with jokes and interesting talks in her spare time. She is very cute and charming, engaging everyone with a smile and a great way to talk. She encouraged me to always do better in class and exam. We are good in academics and sports. She took me in his opinion every working hard to do it the right way. I hope our friendship remained to the end of life. Thank you <3


No comments:

Post a Comment