Friday, September 4, 2015

my pet (Siti nur syafika )

             



           Hello guys , how are you?,,So tonight ,i want to share with you about my lovely pet. Guess what? i have a parrot in my house yaww. It name is Tino.i love it so much. Every weekends Tino always make me felt eager to return home . For what ? hahaha of course i miss to play with it. Emm.. actually Tino was the special gift from my handsome and kind-hearted father. On my birthday, my father was not at home. He had to travel to Sarawak for business. The moment i tried to contact my dad but there was no answer from him makes me felt sad. Yes very sad..emm. When he returned home i got a surprise from him and it was Tino
         
            Tino looks like a green parrot. It is 4 inches in length. Tino has beautiful feather on it.               I kept it in a cage large enough to fit a bulldog in. I have to feed it by hand clean it ...er....what do you call a baby parrot's potty? i just give it a glimpse of his food and it would start squeaking like mad !..Tino is a cute pet. When i stands near it and Tino will come running to us thinking we were going to feed it. To it ,food is everything. Plus, when Tino want to sleep,it will sprawl out as the size of the pillow was appropriate for 10 human beings.Tino was very happy. Then it started doing potty on his pillow. Seriously,i miss it right now..if i can bring it to my college , i wil be the happiest person ever. Oh,.it is very heaven to me. To me, Tino is the great pet in the world . 

           

No comments:

Post a Comment