Friday, September 4, 2015

My Pet (Nur Atiqa Shira)

I have a cat that was given name Olive.First time I see Olive when heavy rains dumped by inhuman.When the old Olive in 2 weeks.I take Olive went home and told my mother about it.At first my father was not happy because the Wildcats have nowhere to defecate near where appropriate.But I convinced my mother that I would teach Olive for defecating in the bathroom.Within a week Olive used to urinate in the bathroom.

Dad grew to love Olive because of the actions amuse the whole family.So wherever we go Olive will always be on our side.Olive is a part of our family.But on May 17, 2015 Olive examine leaving us for ever,because of colon cancer.While we accept his departure was sad to see the condition was heartbreaking at the end of Olive life.

31/01/2013-17/05/2015
Image of Olive when he still healthy

We begin to find the disease earlier this year because he's difficult to defecate.We took it to a nearby animal clinic, the vet said Olive in a stable condition.But his condition worsened in March.Olive bowel movements with blood in his stools.We take it to the clinic at the time the animal doctor apologized to us for his negligence contribute Olive in critical condition.Olive had to do surgery because his intestines were damaged.After surgery olive circumstances is not the same as before he got much stir until the day of his death.At first we thought Olive sleep but after almost 15 minutes he did not give any response we find olive was died.

No comments:

Post a Comment