Saturday, September 26, 2015

IF I WERE A SUPERHERO NUR ATIQA SHIRA BINTI MD SAAD (PTM150709647)

If I were a superhero,I would like to be a FLASH.The name has describes what he can do.I really love his power because he can defy what is normal.Despite the fact that he only has power to run so fast,he is really a awesome superhero.He as fast as flash of camera.He also can pass through the solid object.He can run so fast,I can run but if  I join the match,I was the last person who reached the finish line.The most power that I like if I were a FLASH is I can go to the past or go the future.

I would like to have the ability of flash because I'm so adore about a lot of thing.I wanna to know what was happen in the pass and able to see in the future.This power in the hand of a brilliant mind can do more than all that I mention before.I just to have the knowledgeable the effect of  speed. 

The larger amount of kinetic energy in him astounds me because I really love travelling.I have always dreamed of travelling the whole world and even the world of the unknown.This is because I too curious about things.This power would really be a great help in fulfilling my dream ambitions.

The most thing about ability for me might be the fact that I can go from one place to the other.I want to be in the two place in one time especially the term of helping people.I would like to avoid such a horrible happening because I really wish peace and unity in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment