Monday, September 28, 2015

My pets (NOOR IRDA FATIN BINTI JAMIL - PTM 150709850

Hello guys, I am irda. Now I want to tell about my pet cat, I call it mia. He has white fur and brown eye. He likes to go out walking and come home when hunger, And like much sleep as me. Every morning, Mia always get up from his bed and went to the kitchen to make milk, which is always given by my mother in her pink color bowl. After eating , Mia will be presented each day went to the neighbors to see a male cat that belongs to my neighbor. when Mia came home, white fur on the body mia mia will become dirty as always fighting with other cats, then there also is divided her wounds. sometimes delinquency mia has made our family can laugh. Ma is the best cat and me and family love her.


At the end of last year, I was awakened by my father heard the rumors that Mia had died from being hit by a car which was then in my home area. And now there are no other cats in the place where my home mia. First and last cat is mia, my lovely cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment