Monday, August 24, 2015

My Sisters And Brother (Atiqa Shira)

I had five siblings.I am the second child.I have an older sister,two younger sisters and a younger brother.My eldest sister is now in the middle of the final year UiTM Pasir Gudang, Johor.My sister will face a trial exam SPM on September 2, 2015 at SMK Sri Andalas and another in the middle of the trial examination PT3 in SMAT Sultan Hisammudin, Klang.My younger brother now standard 4 in SK Taman Sri Andalas.

My age difference with my eldest sister 2 years old,I and my younger sister 1 year difference of age.My sister and my youngest 2 year old and a youngest brother with my youngest sister who is 5 years old difference of age.At the first,we are not too close to the eldest sister.This because from form 1 as he entered the Maktab Rendah Sains Mara at Pasir Gudang,Perak.After she achieved excellent results in PMR she was selected into the Maktab Rendah Sains Mara,Tun Gaffar Baba,Malacca.Until ends up the SPM examination.This is because she was comfortable with her friends in the dorm so that the relationship with siblings became estranged.Our mother was watching our eldest sister and advised her to keep in contact with us.We are also beginning to feel awkward because we did not have long to joke and chat.But over time our relationship siblings became familiar and friendly.Our mother excited about the changes experienced by us.

I was so overwhelmed when my friend left behind when the "Hari Raya" holidays,this is because my eldest sister was the most worried and she kind of crazy looking for me in KL Central that night.Now our relationship with our sisters and brother are very close and where we will be together soon.I pray that our relationship will remain like this until the end of our life.And hereafter we will walk hand in hand in to Jannah.Amin

This picture was taken during Eid ul-Fitr

No comments:

Post a Comment