Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Ramadhan ,Syawal And Me(Noor Irda Fatin binti Jamil)

Assalamualaikum and hai to all my friends. Now I want to share all about my story and experiences Ramadhan ,Syawal And Me.:* And then I hope you are enjoy about my blog. Firstly, I want to intro my self, my name is Noor Irda Fatin Binti Jamil. For the time away from family and best friends I want studies at Kolej Poly – Tect MARA Kuantan. The first a ramadhan was very tiring because the college held an orientation to all new students KPTM Kuantan. After orientation are break, all new students go to sleep and it was very hard to me to woke up 4.a.m for sahur. 
The first day of Syawal 17.07.2015, the morning, my siblings and I shook hands and apologized to the parents. My father give I and my siblings duit raya. After that, we go hometown to celebrate with relatives. Our family take some pictures for very sweet memories. 
Second day of Syawal, my uncle and aunty held an open house in the village to celebrate Eid this years and still give me duit raya because he know I am still student. The story about Ramadhan ,Syawal And me a most beautiful memory for me and family and this is moment that I can’t forget because it was happiness. I was thankful to Allah still to give us the day Hari Raya Aidilfitri.
And now I really miss my parents :’) 




first syawal with my sister <3



<3



tempat bermanja 



No comments:

Post a Comment