Saturday, August 22, 2015

My Best Friend-(Atiqa Shira)

This are my friends
(At this time i didn't like to take a photo)
From the right is Ain and Mah

     My name is Nur Atiqa Shira Binti Md Saad .I studied at Kolej PolyTech Mara. Before this I was studied at Sekolah  Menengah Kebangsaan Sri Andalas 
Klang. I feel very lucky  because where I study 
I met many friends who are lives at Johor, Pahang,Selangor. But not all friends  that
we get are kind and understand us.
     I think the people at the outside also think about it. This is because our life very complicated. We must have someone to be our best friend right? Yes, we have family, butnot all our secret we must tell to our family. So, we musthave someone to be a best friend. Its also me I  have a best friend.My best friends' name are Nur Ain Binti Muhadir and Nur Hasyimah Binti Zaidi or they nickname I usually called they as Ain and Mah .She lives at Taman Sri Andalas,Klang I met her from my secondary school,Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Sri Andalas.She same

age as me. Why from many friends I have, they become my best friends? For me they becomes my best friend because  I think they are very special to me
and they are very valuable friends.


     Firstly,they very understand me. For the reason, they always know when I had a problems.Then, they will come to me and ask what my problems.Nowaday, welook some people don’t want to interfere the things trivial. Futhermore, they also kind to me. they alway help me when I was troubled. Ain is good in many of subject She doesn’t care if i prefer to her, but sometimes she comes to me and help for my lesson also when exam.       We usually share each other’s joys and sorrows. Our friendship become lasting because it is based on our mutual trust and always cooperation in work or activities. Manystudents are jealous of our friendship. Some of them have tried to create misunderstanding between 
us but always failed. I feel incomplete without them in my life. 
     Now Ain has entered Kolej Matriculation Malacca. while Mah decided to connect to the Form 6 at SMK shahbandaraya.Atiqa pray that we would meet again in the working environment and Atiqa also hope we can be a fraternity fiilah till Jannah. Do not forget the motto of friendship that we do not have tripped into the 
an-naaru.

No comments:

Post a Comment