Sunday, August 9, 2015

Ramadan, Syawal and Me ( Siti Nur Syafika binti Abdul Rahman )

During this holy month, the Muslims also grab this golden opportunity to do a lot of good things such as donation ,prayer, and others. The meaning by fasting is they need to control themselves from  eating , drinking and other starting  from the sun rises until the sun fully fallen. For me, I should take the advantages as we would not know what will happen in the future. Maybe I would not feel the happiness for the upcoming Ramadan anymore.

During this year's ramadan , I felt quite sad as I had to face this Holy month without family . I need to be self-dependent for all of the routine such as wake up early for sahur, preparing for iftar and went terawih . At the late of june , I registered myself in civil engineering programme  at the college of Poly Tech  MARA Kuantan, I started my life as a diploma candidate with an ocean of obstacles . As the orientation day started, all of the 'freshies’ were exposed with packs of activities. Plus, the orientation was held during ramadan , make us very exhausted for the first week of Ramadan at KPTM

While the matter had been burden to me, but I got a good sense of where it taught me self-reliance. Days by days, I have improved myself to become a better person in the future. In our life, we should see the bad things as a bright side, so we can practise our self to be more positive thinker. Ramadan has passed, now all of the muslim will be celebrating the Eid. I am sure every muslim will be excited to celebrate this Eid. What about me? Yes sure I am very excited to celebrate this with my beloved family. 

Finally !! The day I wait for is coming. The moment when I realized it was the morning of syawal. I woke up early and I saw it was almost sunrise and I was too excited to get ready. So I decided to take a bath. I rushed to bathroom where was located out of my grandfather house. I took my bath as quick as lighting. I came back to my room. I change to my new clothes that my mom sew before Ramadan for me to wear on this wonderful day. I am really glad because I can get a new clothes because I know not all the muslim can feel this feeling.

The first day of syawal is the most memorable day ever. After eating all of my family members will perform Eid prayer. Furthermore, we gathered in the big house to seek for forgiveness among us. Like usual, the kids will be given “Duit Raya” as their achievement  in fasting. Next, we will snap pictures for family photo.  All of my relatives gathered for reunion  after a long  time not to meet up. For the entire of  my life  ,Ramadan and syawal  is the most  wonderful and memorizing ever.


In a nutshell, there are a lot of things happen in my life and those are the matters that taught me the meaning of a life. This is can be proven Ramadan can practise our self to be more patient, more glad with what we have now. It is because not everyone can get what they want. Sometimes, we need to take time to be thankful with what we have now. Ramadan, Syawal and Me can be separated.






No comments:

Post a Comment