Sunday, August 9, 2015

Ramadhan Syawal And Me (Nur Atiqa Shira Binti Md Saad)

Assalamualikum and peace to all readers.

     First of all I would like to express gratitude to Allah Almighty with his permission I will perform my first assignment that make a story about Ramadan, Syawal and me. Let me tell you about Ramadan and Syawal and Me. I hope this story will entertain you all.

Saad's Family
Ramadan this year different from previous years due to my fasting of Ramadan this year with my college friends. They have no one I know during orientation and some I know are not accidental. At first I felt awkward and lie if I said that I do not feel homesick. But a lot of my friends gave me moral support to learn to live independently. I start my first universe in college at the beginning of the month of Ramadan to be a bit of give me experience not everyone can feel. There are many lessons that can be experienced during the fasting month of Ramadan in college. of which I need to learn to get up the meal yourself, as before in my mother's house that will surprise me dawn. The first time I was away with my family. I admit it my first meal in college is very difficult to get up. and sometimes I overshoot-up meal. Apart from that, the experience I will never forget the first day I attended a lecture as a student.I say that the perception of lecturers at a university or college this is a firm, but my perception misses altogether. My first day as a college student is very exciting because the lecturers are very spontaneous.thoughts return to my village is very sad because I should have my friend back together but I left at the station and had circular monorail ride alone to the central kl. This was my first experience monorail ride to KL central, dumb puzzled me to get there. I ventured to ask for the public around me to make sure I get to the destination. upon reaching the central kl o'clock train 2302 and the last was in 2300. means of train travel to Klang was 2 minutes ago, I panicked because the experience I went home alone. I made a call to my mother said the last train has departed, my father decided to go way back to the village after a pick me up at the central kl. While my family waited for me until I met a student Kolej Poly-Tech Mara Ipoh. she took her multimedia courses are also waiting for his brother to the Ceras. 30 minutes after my family goes to the central kl. The first thing I did was cry because when I was alone here after her brother was picked up courage, I was alone in front of starbucks which was closed. My family and I go way back to the chart of grass that night, too, I admit that I regretted her actions to me.

Eid now appears. My whole family worked hard to prepare the dishes in the morning feast. Among the things we do is peel the skin using a coconut fruit peeler. We enjoyed what we were doing. in my village made of takbir raya home to my house with my family and enjoy this great experience the first night in the village. because usually we will celebrate in my house shah alam me before return home after Eid prayers. on the morning after praying the first house to be visited was my grandmother's house because it was closest to the mosque. Time was very tiring because we had to entertain 50 guests at a time. So we learn something that's Greetings here will be done before the 'Eid, because we do Greetings session at grandma's house in 1600 after no guest visit. Greetings tolerance after the session we took family pictures outdoors. is absolutely true what my friend's friend said, that welcomes the holiday in the village is very exciting.

Such was my experience for Ramadan Syawal and Me of course we need to be careful to choose friends because of what's on the outside is not the same as the interior. I was very impressed and promised that I would not return home the same bus with it because I do not want to feel it for the second time. okay let's forget the sad story.Nudity is welcome Syawal in the village because of the excitement can be felt. All ages will visit neighboring houses of their neighbors. Children should have their first intention of raising money for elections. until here only my story about Ramadan and Syawal me. I hope you as a reader can give any comment to me so that I can improve my writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment