Thursday, October 8, 2015

MY PETS NUR FARAHDINAH BINTI MAZ FAZEL

What’s small fuzzy and squeaks a lot? If you guessed hamsters then you are right! Did you know that hamsters or other small animals are the fifth most popular pet in America? I think that If you’ve had a pet hamster then you know they make great companions. They won’t be loud or disruptive, and they are easy to take care of all. Like I do, I had a hamster name Robo.

Robo is a type of Robowski hamster, that white colour and a brown or grey spot. First day Robo be part of my family is a year ago when my parents suddenly come back home with a little cute squeakies on the front inside a green cage. The first time I saw Robo make me fall in love with it so with my other siblings. My siblings and I treat Robo like our own brother even it he small and furthermore shocking with a fur Hahaha.. But he can be a great companion and a good lullaby rhythm when he run on a hamster wheel.  

First, Robo are great companions to have in my house, he are very affectionate and enjoy being held as a pet. When in their cage he will run on a hamster wheel, if not he may climb the bars of he cage. These furry little animals are very curious and will want to explore any part of the house, if I let it. Hamster fur is very fine and is very soft to pet. Overall hamsters are cute, smart, and curious which leads to the fact that will make me laugh on a bad day and smile.

Lastly and unfortunately my little Robo die on last year at dawn because of ants. I was the first person found that he die because every morning when I woke up to go to school I will heard him ran on his hamster wheel but not that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment