Wednesday, October 7, 2015

If I am superhero (Siti Nur Syafika Binti Abdul Rahman)


Hello guys, I am back. Today I want to share an essay about “If I am Superhero”. I am very sure that all of you have your own dreams if you be a superhero. To me if I were a superhero, I would use it to save as many lives and help as many people as I can. As you know, nowadays, criminal are everywhere. So, if I have that power,I will take the opportunity to help people in trouble as I can.
 The next power that I am dream of is the ability to control the time. For me, I want to be a kid again .I missed the moment when i was young. Laughing was like my hobby. Playing with my friends,my mom and other. There were no problem in my mind.If i could freeze time for an hour back to the past, it will be the meaningful moment ever. I would be so grateful and I would be able to have a short time to throwback my past.
Eating. I would love to eat, and eat. If I have the ability to never gain my weight,oh it will be so heaven to me. I would be able to full fill my never ending hunger.Eating anything that i want. But as an advice to myself, I need to eat according to the pyramid chart. This can help me to be healthier and would not gain health issues.Eating much as i want can make me happy and release my tension although i know this probably would not benefit or contribute any good to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment