Thursday, October 8, 2015

MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS NUR FARAHDINAH BINTI MAZ FAZEL

You never really know what your life is going to be like until its happening. That has been true for me ever since I was little. I was a second child out of four in my family member. I have a sister three year older than me. After three years I was born its just not gonna stop at there, three years later my mom give a birth to a beautiful baby girl which now is my sister. Five years after Adlin was born, my brother was born.

There is quite an age gap between my siblings and I which is tremendous and bad at the same time. Having this age gap I seem more like an aunt or mother figure some of the time. Being much older it is hard to relate with my brother and sister. In other hands my older sister seems do not having such problems because when my siblings and I still in a primary school she already in a secondary school make us not always seeing each other.

Since I was thirteen, I have been babysitting my brother and sister for my parents. I love to babysit, but it is a little bit harder when you’re a family member to the kids you watch. My brother would refuse to do anything I asked him to and say, “You’re not the boss of me!. It would result in a fight, which I was too old to be in. It would make me so frustrated that he would not listen. Over the years, as I matured these issues started to disappear.

I found myself to be yelling much less and having more authority by other means than yelling, and having patience because I been diagnose for having a Hyperthyroid. Some kind of ill that effect your emotions and heart. Since that I prefer to be alone and try to not get angry quickly. My brothers and sisters aware about the changes and slowly cooperate with me almost everything.

From that, I can see my brothers and sisters are my life. Now, we all have grown up and facing challenges together without leave no one behind. That is all from me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment