Wednesday, October 7, 2015

If I am superhero(Nur syahira izaty bt abu hassan)

If i am a superhero,I will help many people outside there who are in difficult situation.I want to give benefits to all people in the world.I would like all people to call me Flash.From the name anyone can guess my ability is I can run very fast.I can use my power to go through past or go to the future.Because I have the curious in many things in the world.I want to know what truly happened in the past and be able to see the future.This power in the hands of a brilliant mind can do more than this.You just have to be knowledgeable about the effect of speed.

The best thing about this ability for me might be the fact that you can go from one place to another place freely.I want to be in two places at a time especially in terms of helping people.As we all know ,many crimes have been reported and made and still so many more to come.I would like to prevent such as horrible happening because I really want our country in peace and unity in the world. 

I want to build many flyover around the world to avoid traffic congestion that always burden every people.Even I am able to runs faster I would not forget to help any people in any situation.I want to make people proud of me because i love to help people.I also want to use my ability to help kid and children to get the thing that they want.I want to keep the burden away from all the people in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment