Thursday, October 8, 2015

My Bestfriend (Nur Syahira Izaty Bt Abu Hassan)

All people in the world need a best friend in their life to share happiness and sadness.Firstly that i want to share is what is " best friend"?.Everyone has their own definition of what their own best friend is like and what an impact he or she made in their life.In this essay i would like to take a better look at some of the simple things that we might take granted when we think of our best friends.For me best friends is someone who always stay by ourside even we are in happy or difficult situation in life.I have eight best friends that i am very comfortable when i stay with them. They are always be with me even in happy or sad situation.I met them when i was in secondary school.Many difficult thing that happened we face them together.For an example, at our previous school we like to do many naughty things together like we skip our preparation class, skip roll call at the morning, watching television until midnight and others.But if the teacher are caught one of us we will do the punishment together.
   All those thing are made our life in hostel as best friends are more wonderful and interesting.We also study together and the most wonderful activities we do it along is playing netball and volleyball in the evening. Even though we all are known as naughty girl in school but we does not left our studying behind.We always remembered our parents hope and advice.In friendship there will be always a problem even it is a little problem or misunderstanding that can make us fight for a while,but we know to make a friendship last longer we have to be tolerate and have to stick together to solve the problem.Each one of us have our own ability and disability in study,sport and in life.Some of us are very active in sport while some of us are good in studying.But we use our ability to helped each others in order to get success together.We have a dream when we have our own career which is we want to go to Kuwait as a holiday trip later.We hope our dreams will comes true as we hope for it  since we are in school. Nowadays we all are separated at different universities to chase our ambition and make our dreams comes true.Even we are separated far away but we still contact each others using many type of social media such as "Whatsapp","Instagram" and "Facebook".
    We still share the same hobbies which is playing and eating while we are boring.We also like to share our problem and tears together. Even though sometimes  we can`t solve the problem that our best friend face it but we can lending our ears to listen their problem.That can make them feel more better and can release tension.I hope our friendship will never lasting forever.And the interesting thing is me and one of my best friends are in the same college right now which is in Kptm Kuantan.But she is different course with me and we are roomates.I feel relieved when I know that she going to the same college with me.Even sometimes we have a misunderstanding but we try to solve it nicely and without arguement because we know that an arguement cannot settle any problem but it will add more side effect on friendship.Lastly I hope our friendship will long lasting and we will go to Kuwait together as our dreams to do so and the sweetest memories in our life.I love my best friend very much and I really miss them.To all my best friend Afifah,Aliya,Aini,Shahila,Nabila,Darviena,and Husna I wish you all the best in your life and never forget our sweet memories.




No comments:

Post a Comment