Thursday, October 8, 2015

If I Were Superhero (Noor Irda Fatin Binti Jamil)

If I
were superhero i would like to be a master mind this because I can know who has an evil plan.Besides that, I also can read someone's mind. I would be sad if he gembirakanya with things to think about. so I was able to lift objects with my mind only. therefore I can to help the victims in the distance.

I will ensure that my power could be used as best as possible to help people in distress. The authority also has the advantage of making a person can not control my brain moving with them. this power will I do to stop the criminals to move them.

Finally, I will make my identity and authority publicly for fear that there will be an attempt to hurt his family and the people I love. I do not care if he hurt me but not those around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment