Thursday, October 8, 2015

IF I WERE A SUPERHERO NUR FARAHDINAH BINTI MAZ FAZEL

If I were a superhero I would like to have ability that can helps others when they having a trouble. For me, I admire the film Superman, and their handsome amazing, Superman to the world, constantly beat another planet from the evil, and I admire him.

If I was Superman, I do a lot of useful people for people. Middle of the night, often there are many thieves to steal, if I were Superman, no chance the thief ran away. With Superman speed, 1 hour to 450 kilometers speed. This is equivalent to an air crafts flight speed. As a thief can go where? Superman, wind speed, fast as lightning, not from any bad guys ran his palm.

If I was a Superman, as long as there are bad bully people, then I can rate the role of wind most of the leg. I have a dodge in a past, grabbed the bad guy, he was immediately send to the Police. Superman speed wind speed, to predict, there is no disaster will happen, if, immediately called the people to flee ahead of schedule.

Also, I predicted to see the people around me who are sick, what causes, I would remind him and let him attention. I like a Superman few features. Superman would never get sick, but also in the sky. If I was Superman, I can not go school afraid of illness, failed to learn the knowledge. Will not be upset because they can not fly out.

Superman speed wind, lightning-fast feature will not get sick can fly, can grasp the function of bad guys, and I want to have, I adore Superman like I imagine these functions. That what I want to be when I were A Super Hero;)

No comments:

Post a Comment