Thursday, October 8, 2015

My Best Friend (Siti Nur Syafika Bt Abdul Rahman)

 Everyone are very tough to find a true friend in life. Therefore if we find the true one, we have to appreciate it. Yes , I have a best friend . Her name is Nurulhuda Binti Ismail. She is my soul. We know each other very much. We are friends since we are in class 9.Huda is a small cute girl that always bring happiness to me. When i have a problem, yes absolutely she will there. She is pretty, joyful, and caring in nature. She also very friendly to everyone and meets warmly.






Sometimes, there are some problem between us, but it not bring bad effect to our friendship. It is because we will together settle the problems. Since we in the childhood , we always spent time together. Her hobbies are my hobbies . One of our hobbies is chatting. There are many topics that we share together. Plus, every evening we will hanging out to the peaceful place like a beach. There, many moments that we created. Laughing together loudly although there are many people around us.

      Sometimes, we like such cat and dog. Yes, the happy moment ever. I am sure, many people will get jealous to our wonderful friendship. Furthermore, years by years we are getting older. We are not longer always together. Busy doing our personal things but our friendship will till Jannah. It’s hard to find a friend like that. You may just have good friends that you can count on sometimes, but to be dependable on a person and knowing they will be there for us, it’s hard to find someone like that . Know her in my life is divine and most precious gift to me over . I am so lucky as I have a good friend like her from my childhood

No comments:

Post a Comment